Great news for CudaTel customers: version 3.0 of the CudaTel Communications Server is now available to all customers with active Energize Updates subscriptions.
Why is this so awesome? Take a look at the features that are coming in this release:
New look and feel to the web interface. The Cudatel Communication Server web interface is cleaner and more consistent with a new color scheme.
- Easier import of users. User information can now be added to your configuration via a CSV file.
- Per-line ringtones. Ringtones can now be set on a per line basis for supported phones.
- Users can be imported via CSV. Ringtones can be configured on a per line basis for Polycom, Yealink and Cisco SPA phones that support this feature.
And feature enhancements:
- Full details of supported features and functionality can be viewed per phone from the web interface.
- Agent Wrap-Up time can be configured for each Inbound Call Queue.
- Transfer sound can be configured for Automated Attendants.
- Call Control screens can be accessed from the web interface without launching the Call Control Client.
- Inbound calling can be disabled on Group extensions that are solely being used as permission containers.
- Last registered time and date can be viewed at a glance from the Unassigned Phones tab.
- Offline phone registration report includes generic SIP devices.
There are also a handful of fixes included in this release.
This EA version of 3.0 is only available on CudaTel units that are covered with an active Energize Updates subscription. Early adopters can check out this version, enjoy the new features, and let us know how it goes. This gives our customers a voice in how the software is working before it is widely distributed.
If you’d like to check out CudaTel Communications Server 3.0, you can update your firmware in the CudaTel administrative interface.