We are pleased to announce that CudaTel firmware version 2.6.6 is now available. This latest release includes several features and feature enhancements that will simplify certain deployment and management scenarios.
Features and feature enhancements:
- Automatic provisioning has been added for the following equipment:
- Polycom phone models VVX 300,310,400,410,500,600, and Soundstation Duo.
- Yealink phone model VP530 and W52P.
- Polycom Kirk Wireless Server model 6000.
- Firmware updates to all capable Polycom phones and Yealink T38G and T32G.
- Dial by name directory has been enhanced to allow for up to 5 characters per name, so you don’t need to worry about how to differentiate Johnson from Johannsen.
- Support for the OPUS audio codec has been added, which means that you get a better communication experience across VOIP.
- The address book, agent status, and conference viewer have been added to the default user interface.
… And that’s not all. Login to your CudaTel administrative interface and download the latest version of the firmware to start using the latest features and enhancements.
We’ll also have firmware 3.0 available soon, which will bring many more features to your CudaTel system.